Smart OES’s patent-pending products provide simple, fine-grained energy management your entire office. Our solution helps identify and address your greatest sources of energy waste, automatically shuts off power to idle devices, and engages employees in energy-saving behaviors.
How it Works:
- Smart Circuit Monitors clamp around the wires in circuit panels, providing non-invasive insights into when and where energy is wasted throughout the office.
- Smart Sockets plug into wall electrical sockets then measure – and control – the energy consumption of whatever is plugged into them.
- Both hardware devices communicate wirelessly and store their energy data in the Smart Cloud. Machine learning algorithms identify potential energy savings and send actionable intelligence to occupants.
- Smart Energy Management – The Smart Cloud signals Smart Sockets to shut off power to non-essential, idle equipment, initially according to rules that occupants set. As the Smart Cloud learns an office’s energy patterns, it becomes more proactive in its management.
- The Behavioral Engagement Engine publishes individual employee energy consumption data and uses advanced behavioral science to engage occupants in an ongoing competition for better energy behaviors.
- Smart Demand Response – When utilities anticipate a surge in demand, they signal the Smart Cloud, which reduces peak load up to 10% by briefly shutting off power to non-essential, idle devices.