Retrofitting office buildings to become more energy efficient is too expensive and complex for all but the top 1% of offices. So we built a solution for the other 99%.

Smart Office Energy Solutions is the only IoT turn-key, energy savings solution
that helps offices reduce their energy bills by 20% or more, often in under a year.SmartBatteriesSee how we can help you start to reduce your office’s energy cost and usage today.

Learn more